Author Topic: An interesting read re: Assyrian genes  (Read 2680 times)

Offline Gate_Of_Inanna

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
An interesting read re: Assyrian genes
« on: February 22, 2015, 04:36:04 PM »
I found an interesting read, linked below. I'm linking this article for two reasons:

1. Because the only people who think Assyrians don't look like Middle Eastern Muslims are Assyrians
2. I don't care about the contents of the article, but I like to observe the explosive bigotry and wild religious fervor that erupts whenever someone states the obvious.

Assyrians are not Muslim. We get it. Christianity is not a race. Syriac Christianity is not a race. Islam is not a race. Sargon's Akkad stretched through modern day Jordan, Syria, Palestine, Iraq, parts of Iran, AND KUWAIT. That is pre-Assyria. The Amorites were nomads who came to Mesopotamia via the Levant, yet likely originated in the Arabian peninsula. Hammurabi was an Amorite, and ruled over Mesopotamia. Explicit reference is made of Nabonidus restoring temples and conductive archaeological expeditions in Tayma (Southern Arabia). The key principles of Akkad, Babylon and Assyria were to annex and integrate every race and people into their own empire. This is why Assyrian children are a lucky dip - brown eyes, brown hair, green eyes, black hair, etc etc. Expulsion, exile, always shifting, always mixing, for over 3000 years.

Assyrians today don't have distinctive characteristics because they trace back to an ancient Assyrian race, because that race was convoluted to begin with. Assyrians have distinctive genes because we have been inbreeding in our insular Christian prison for 2000 years.

I now invite you to hurl your rotten fruit and abuse in my direction :)

Law #21, Code of Ur-Nammu: "If someone severed the nose of another man with a copper knife, he must pay two-thirds of a mina of silver"

Only 32 laws.. am I the only one who is wondering how common nose amputation in Sumeria was?

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
Re: An interesting read re: Assyrian genes
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2015, 05:43:00 PM »
I found an interesting read, linked below. I'm linking this article for two reasons:

1. Because the only people who think Assyrians don't look like Middle Eastern Muslims are Assyrians
2. I don't care about the contents of the article, but I like to observe the explosive bigotry and wild religious fervor that erupts whenever someone states the obvious.

Assyrians are not Muslim. We get it. Christianity is not a race. Syriac Christianity is not a race. Islam is not a race. Sargon's Akkad stretched through modern day Jordan, Syria, Palestine, Iraq, parts of Iran, AND KUWAIT. That is pre-Assyria. The Amorites were nomads who came to Mesopotamia via the Levant, yet likely originated in the Arabian peninsula. Hammurabi was an Amorite, and ruled over Mesopotamia. Explicit reference is made of Nabonidus restoring temples and conductive archaeological expeditions in Tayma (Southern Arabia). The key principles of Akkad, Babylon and Assyria were to annex and integrate every race and people into their own empire. This is why Assyrian children are a lucky dip - brown eyes, brown hair, green eyes, black hair, etc etc. Expulsion, exile, always shifting, always mixing, for over 3000 years.

Assyrians today don't have distinctive characteristics because they trace back to an ancient Assyrian race, because that race was convoluted to begin with. Assyrians have distinctive genes because we have been inbreeding in our insular Christian prison for 2000 years.

I now invite you to hurl your rotten fruit and abuse in my direction :)

Inbreeding? How do I know that some people didn't convert to Christianity and became part of the Assyrian community?

Secondly, Assyrians still descend from the ancient group regardless.

Offline Shahin

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 05:47:01 PM »
I don't see any article in your post.

Besides all of that.

We're the only people who retained a distinct identity linking us to Ancient Mesopotamian peoples. You can search in all ancient texts and book of our forefathers, they know who we are and who are the Arabs or other peoles. We're natives while others are invaders.
This is our Assyrian identity:
Our language, our church fathers, all of this link us to Mesopotamia, there is a continuity while for other Semitic peoples: Arabs(Sunnis, Shi'a), Melkites, Maronites ===> They adopted another identity, that is all...

No need to get into genetics because even genetics will prove that we're a distinct people in regards of all others people of the middle-east: Assyrians and finns in a worldwide genetic context
Our language link us directly to Assyrians.
Those who deny our identity don't even have proof.
Call yourself Assyrian, but have in mind that there is a people, who retained its identity and still speak the same language that his forefathers spoke. we have adopted an Aramaic language and still speak it to this day.

Will you also deny the French identity of France's people ? Because real Frenchs or Francks don't spoke a latin language...
ܚܢܢ ܟܠܢ ܣܘܪܝܝܐ ܡܢ ܐܫܘܪ
We are all Assyrians !

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2015, 05:47:01 PM »

Offline Straw King

« Reply #3 on: February 22, 2015, 06:21:19 PM »
Ancient Assyria was multi-ethnic. That's why Assyrians are diverse in their looks

Offline elevated

« Reply #4 on: February 22, 2015, 08:27:29 PM »
Most people in the ancient world didn't mix extensively with other groups. Amorites are compatible to Spaniard/Portuguese/Lebanese/Assyrian Americans who mixed with the general British/Irish/German American group. So negligible. We are distinct from our neighbors, especially Muslim ones who are part African and Asian now. Sorry if you can't accept that. Oh, and ancient Assyrian assimilation was very successful with some and a great failure with others, which is exactly why so many groups attacked and destroyed the Assyrian empire. We have enough divisiveness in our own group, we don't need to incorporate inbred and excessively backward people into our ethnicity.

Offline Gate_Of_Inanna

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2015, 05:35:42 AM »
http://www.atour.com/health/docs/20000720a.html

That is the link, in case it didn't come up.

Shahin, Akkadian was the language of the Assyrian empire. Aramaic wasn't widely spoken until (from memory) Tiglath Pileser III took leadership.

Straw king, you're right. And there is plenty of evidence to suggest that Bedouins were among those people, given the expanse of Sharrukin's Akkad, the proximity of Sumer to the Bedouin lands and the Amorite dynasty in Babylon, plus other factors pertaining to trade and religious monuments in Arabia. Akkad, whether we like it or not, was the first real example of globalisation and neutralising/decimating cultures for the purpose of expansion. If Sargon claimed Kuwait and all of Sumer, some Bedouin (no longer technically nomadic at that point by virtue of being pulled into a city system) would have been among the very first to be mixed in. Then, considering the moving of people to prevent power elites growing outside the capitals of Assyria and Babylon, the mixing would have been massive over the course of 3000 years. What I'm saying is that Arabian blood is inherently a part of all Assyrians regardless of how not-Arabised they were over the past 2000 years.

elevated, check your pm ;)

mrzurnaci, Assyrians do descend from the ancient group, but don't hold an exclusive claim. Just because Syriac Christians claimed the Assyrian title, it doesn't actually mean that group is the most representative of the original Assyro-Babylonian people. It just means they used the name "Assyrian" and maintained a relatively insular community after the fall of Assyria. If DNA testing states that those calling themselves "Assyrian" are genetically very close, it means they as a group are genetically very close. It doesn't actually mean that they are necessarily closer to the ancient Assyrian noble bloodline than another group in the Middle East who stayed just as insular, but adopted the Arabic language. When Aramaic replaced Akkadian, I'm sure the "true hardcore" Assyrians of yesteryear accused the Aramaic speakers of selling out, just as you accuse Christians who adopted Arabic. In the end, you're far too selective with factors that suit your outlook, while completely disregarding others.

i.e.
1. Ancient Assyrians and Babylonians DETESTED the notion of Monotheism. Really...
2. Assyria was, by its fundamental nature, not concerned with blood purity. A "pure Assyrian" today is like a "pure Negro German". Inherent blood mixing, with peninsula blood no doubt.
3. Assyrians didn't like Jews, and certainly didn't like the cruel things Jews wrote about them in their book of burning bushes and angry angels.
4. Bedouins worshiped most of the same gods as Assyrians and Babylonians. Allah was actually a variation on Sin, who goes back to Sumerian times, meaning the Sumerians probably had lots of interaction with Bedouins.
5. Syriac Christianity is a symbol of Roman globalisation and hegemony. Christianity was created to completely Rome-ify West Asia and all other Roman occupied areas in an attempt to prevent tribal rebellions. Many Assyrians stayed true to Pagan faith all the way til the 10th century AD. This, to me, shows a hole in the idea that Assyrians converted without a fuss, and that the more traditional Assyrians were probably forced into conversion by the ones who accepted Roman culture over Assyrian.
6. If people converted to Christianity to join the Assyrian community, that just further proves the bloodline has been even more diluted.

But that doesn't bother me, because I don't care about pure blood madness. We are mongrels to begin with. What I am proposing here is that what defines "Assyrian" in a modern context really has nothing to do with Assyria. You could pick any name, at all. All Christians from the Middle East, by virtue of not having mixed with Muslims (because marriage was instant conversion under the caliphate) have equal claim to Assyrian and Babylonian heritage. Speaking a language doesn't give a claim, especially if it a language that came in at the tail end of the empire. The Assyrians who lived in Assyria when the Babylonian empire collapsed were likely displaced from somewhere else, as the first stage in every change of hands was to remove people. Christianity has nothing to do with Assyria. Why don't you shed the restraints of nation if you just identify yourself with Syriac Christianity? What's the point? You want a nation for your church?

Thinking ancient monuments are nice is great - everyone likes them. Everyone. But all of them represent the pantheist faith that you have not only rejected, but adopted the demonising antithesis of. Everything major relic of Assyria and Babylon are related to the Gods. Atheism is closer to Assyrian tradition than Christianity, because Paganism doesn't involved 2 way communication, it merely represents that which is unknown by means of personification. Assyrians and Babylonians were Pagans, and scientific. Church nations are not. That is why we had dark ages. Because the whole world went from believing in science and innovation to monotheistic retardation. Only when Christianity broke down in Europe did they have a renaissance.

Now you speak English - the only connection you have to being Assyrian is a semi-dead language that wasn't even the true language of the bulk of the empire. Christianity is the reason Assyria never rose again. The past 200 years are not representative of history - Christianity was always as violent and sadistic and Islam and Judaism. You know why "Christians" seem progressive? Those progressive elements come from traits that are distinctly non-Christian. Christians today seem civilised because they are no longer Christians. When Muslims cease to worship their Jewish god, they will also be civilised. I am half Assyrian, half Lebanese "Maronite", and both my parents were intelligent enough to know that the church is a good way to make your children lose brain cells quicker than using heroin.

I can't call myself Assyrian now, because everyone will assume I'm a Christian. I can't call myself Lebanese now, because people will assume I'm a Muslim. I can't call myself Maronite now, because people will assume I'm a Christian. I can't say I identify with an ancient Semitic-speaking empire, because people will assume I'm a Jew. How the hell did the greatest empires in history come to be associated with such DULL STOCK???
You're like rape victims - their entire lives revolve around that one event. The entire Assyrian identity has nothing to do with Assyria, it is entirely defined by a hatred of Islam. So maybe you can do something thinking and answer this - do you like (or even know) your culture, or do you just unite against a hatred of someone elses? Hating another culture is fine, it is great, in fact - but Assyrian Christians have no culture, because their culture is defined by a hatred of another culture. Now someone will reply with "We speak neo-Aramaic and our liturgies are Syriac" - MONOTHEIST LITURGIES ARE NOT ASSYRIAN. They are pan-Roman. romanvoice.net is the site you're looking for. Go to those weird Christian evangelist websites, you all speak English anyway. Or just go to any history forum if you want to discuss Assyrian wars and kings, no need to pretend to identify with that past. Claiming someone wonderful is easy - actually understanding the way to build an Assyrian nation with the prowess of the old thinkers is very hard. That is an Assyrian. Being born is not an achievement - that is how people become "Assyrian", by the definition here. Be born, go to church, claim a great legacy.

Antoun Sa'adeh - the last Assyro-Babylonian king.

Steps to Assyrian victory -

1. BECOME ATHEIST OR PAGAN - they both work
2. Now that you have regained the part of your brain that was previously dedicated to kneeling and hoping for a nation to fall from the sky of the foreskin collecting "God", you can begin to understand the need to convert other people around you to logic.
3. Understand that the 4 million Assyrians of the world need to create a state via a different, foundation system - SSNP helps. Get rid of religion, and work from there. Or just face ISIS-style imbeciles every 5 years, your choice.
4. Now that religious fervor is dead, you can communicate with your fellow countrymen in the Greater Syria. Like all secular nations, they will be very much ok with making a funding massive Assyrian cultural endeavours, because secular nations still like culture.
5. If you are unwilling to compromise with people around you, you can't have a nation in the Middle East. Why? Because it is full of Muslims. If internet forums and church are Assyrian enough for you, good. If you want more, you have a few decades of intellectual manipulation ahead of you, because you need allies.
6. This whole post is pointless, because someone is going to tell me they'd rather die than negotiate with Muslims, and that Christianity is Assyrian.

Australia is nice, if you mispronounce it badly enough, it sounds kind of like Assyria. I have come to accept that the majority of my community are psychotic to the point where I have to accept mispronouncing "Australia" as the closest thing I'll have to an Assyrian nation.
Law #21, Code of Ur-Nammu: "If someone severed the nose of another man with a copper knife, he must pay two-thirds of a mina of silver"

Only 32 laws.. am I the only one who is wondering how common nose amputation in Sumeria was?

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
« Reply #6 on: June 04, 2015, 11:04:23 AM »
Not sure what the OP is on about, but modern Assyrians do, in fact, look distinctive to their Middle Eastern counterparts, such as those that we have been affiliated with in our history, Iraqis and Iranians. If anything, we resemble Lebanese and Syrian people the most. But Gulf Arabs like Kuwaitis, Saudis, and even some Iraqis and Jordanians have that Arab characteristic that is shared with Africans; Darker skin, fatter noses and/or bigger lips. Iranians have a very unique look to them that can distinguished from an Assyrian. They also tend to look Indian, albeit just lighter skinned. I actually see a stronger resemblance between us and Italians or Greeks than us and Iraqis or Jordanians.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Macross

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #7 on: June 05, 2015, 12:58:17 AM »
If anything, we resemble Lebanese and Syrian people the most.

Eh, I wouldn't put too much faith in phenotypes. A very small amount of Arab genetic admixture, for example, could make all the difference between the appearance of an Iraqi Arab versus an Assyrian. Same with the Syrians and Lebanese, who have a small amount of Northern European admixture in them from the Crusades, which could've altered their appearances dramatically.

Anyways, I highly doubt Assyrians are actually genetically closer to Levantines (Syrians and Lebanese) than Iraqis. A few days ago, an "Aramean" on Reddit's /r/AskHistorians was arguing that Assyrians are mostly descended from the ancient Arameans. Here was my refutation:

"What I'm saying is the Assyrian legacy (not in terms of what they achieved, but rather their descendants) is vastly overstated, and the likelihood is that Syriac Christians are primarily descended from Arameans. As for genetic analysis, it is actually the opposite. Genetic analysis has proven that Syriac Christians are a distinct ethnicity from Arabs, and that their autsomal dna bears much resemblance to even non-Semitic groups such as Armenians."

"I fully agree with you that Syriac Christians are much more closely related genetically to Armenians and other Caucasian groups rather than Arabs from the Arabian peninsula and Bedouins.

However, it is important to remember that most of the population of the Levant and Mesopotamia, as well as other areas where civilization was developed the earliest such as Greece and Egypt, is primarily descended from the people living in those areas before the Arab conquerors arrived and changed the culture of the region, since the native population was much greater than that of the invaders (for a general discussion on this, see: http://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/16zl9b/are_modern_greeks_egyptians_etc_mostly_descended).

This would mean that the people living in modern day Syria who live in the region that was formerly Aram are mostly descended from the Arameans, with limited Arab admixture.

You may be wondering where I'm going with this. Well, according to this genetics study (http://www.rau.am/downloads/publ.kafedr/episkoposyan_medbiolog/Yepiskoposian_I&C_06.pdf) that compares the affinities of Assyrians to Syrians and other ethnicities and nationalities in the Near East and the Caucusus region:

'the Semitic populations (Assyrians and Syrians) are very distinct from each other according to both [comparative] axes. This difference supported also by other methods of comparison points out the weak genetic affinity between the two populations with different historical destinies.'

If the modern Assyrians were mainly descended from Arameans, then they would have a strong genetic affinity with the Syrians who are mostly descended from Arameans. However, this is clearly not the case here. In reality, Assyrians are genetically more closely related to Northern Iraqis, who are also likely descended mainly from the Assyrians and other indigenous peoples of Mesopotamia that had been Arabized, not ancient Levantines.

Another thing to remember is that Syriac Christians, no matter which church or region they are from, are a fairly homogenous population, meaning that they are genetically closely related to each other.

However, despite this, I think that it is not unreasonable to believe that members of the Syriac Orthodox Church have more Aramean genetic "admixture" in them, based on their geographic location in Syria, compared to Assyrians who live in the Nineveh Plains of Iraq and Urmia in Iran, who are mainly of Assyrian descent.

See also: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaeogenetics_of_the_Near_East#Iraq_.28Mesopotamia.29

This chart from the Dodecadad genetics project shows the close genetic affinity of Assyrians to each other.

The "Nestorian" church, the Chaldean church, and the Syriac Orthodox church are all represented in these samples. Also note that all samples except one have over 50% of the "West Asian" component. This component indicates a largely native background to the area that includes Anatolia, the Caucasus, and northern Mesopotamia, rather than the Syrian desert in south Syria, where the Arameans are supposed to originate. Had Assyrians been mostly Aramean, the "Southwest Asian" component would've been greater than the "West Asian" component, just as it is in Syrians."

(full thread: http://www.reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/37vtaa/what_people_does_the_assyrians_descend_from/)

If Assyrians were genetically closer to Syrians compared to other Iraqis, then that would actually support claims of the "Arameans", which we all know are wrong! That genetics study I included also clearly shows that modern Assyrians are not closely related to Syrians (at least those west of the Euphrates), who are mostly descended from the Arameans that were Arabized. Assyrians and northern Iraqis are primarily descended from ancient Mesopotamians, though it should certainly be noted that Assyrians have almost no Arab admixture, unlike other Iraqis. This is shown, as said by elevated above, with the lack of all African and some Asian genetic components in Assyrians that are present in small quantities in Muslim and Arabized populations. It also should said that only northern Iraqis are genetically close to Assyrians. Most southern Iraqis are actually ethnic Arabs.

And I completely agree with your statement that Assyrians are a genetically distinct and unique population.
« Last Edit: June 05, 2015, 01:07:10 AM by Macross »

Offline Macross

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #8 on: June 05, 2015, 01:25:21 AM »
If anyone is interested in the genetic history of Assyrians, I suggest you read Paul's thread here:

http://www.anthrogenica.com/showthread.php?615-Assyrian-Y-DNA-Distribution

I think you have to register an account after browsing few pages, but it contains a lot of interesting theories and data on the haplogroup distribution of modern Assyrians.

Offline Cascade

« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2015, 01:58:05 AM »
Eh, I wouldn't put too much faith in phenotypes. A very small amount of Arab genetic admixture, for example, could make all the difference between the appearance of an Iraqi Arab versus an Assyrian. Same with the Syrians and Lebanese, who have a small amount of Northern European admixture in them from the Crusades, which could've altered their appearances dramatically.

Anyways, I highly doubt Assyrians are actually genetically closer to Levantines (Syrians and Lebanese) than Iraqis.
I am more talking about the physical characteristics rather than genetics. I, including the rest of my family, can easily distinguish an Iraqi Arab and an Assyrian. We may be more "genetically" closer to the Iraqis due to our proximity there, but that doesn't mean we'd resemble them the most.

When we're watching a playlist of Lebanese and Assyrian wedding parties, my family ponder on their ethnicity, at least right until their traditional attire is displayed. We would be asking questions like "are they Lebanese or Assyrian?". We usually look very similar to them. Iraqis, as I said, are darker skinned and more "stereotypically" Arab. So I don't see how we would resemble them.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline Macross

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2015, 03:15:02 AM »
I understand what you're talking about. Indeed, Iraqi Arabs do tend to look very different from Assyrians. I just don't want any of the "Arameans" getting any funny ideas after reading that part of your post about Assyrians resembling Syrians.

Offline Cascade

« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2015, 04:08:18 AM »
I understand what you're talking about. Indeed, Iraqi Arabs do tend to look very different from Assyrians. I just don't want any of the "Arameans" getting any funny ideas after reading that part of your post about Assyrians resembling Syrians.
Yeah okay, that's understandable I guess.

Aren't we related to Arameans though? I thought modern day Assyrians descend from Arameans, Akkadians and ancient Assyrians...if I'm not mistaken?

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #12 on: June 05, 2015, 12:18:28 PM »
Yeah okay, that's understandable I guess.

Aren't we related to Arameans though? I thought modern day Assyrians descend from Arameans, Akkadians and ancient Assyrians...if I'm not mistaken?
Ancient Assyrians were Akkadians...

Modern Assyrians descend from Arameans, Akkadians, Persians, and some Greeks.

Offline Shahin

« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2015, 03:35:11 PM »
How can Syriac Orthodox members have more Arameans genetic admixtures thant other Assyrians ? Today Syriacs Orthodox came all from Tur'Abdin for the vast majority, the other being from Nineveh Plains. The ones in Syria are there because of the Seyfo, they all run away from the massacres during the Seyfo, this why in Syria, in Gozarto Syriac Orthodox proudly speak Sureyt of Tur'Abdin. Even the current Patriarch who can speak Sureyt is from Tur'Abdin originally.
Tur'Abdin being in the far North of Mesopotamia, we mostly are an admixture of Mitanni, Hurrians (being on of the first kingdom in north mesopotamia) and then Akkadian-Assyrians, and of course Arameans...
ܚܢܢ ܟܠܢ ܣܘܪܝܝܐ ܡܢ ܐܫܘܪ
We are all Assyrians !

Offline Kelba

« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2015, 03:57:57 PM »
 The real question is why did I inherit the genes that give me a lot of ass hair? It's quite unfortunate.

Offline Macross

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2015, 06:10:13 PM »
Aren't we related to Arameans though?

I don't at all deny the fact that Assyrians are partially descended from the ancient Arameans. My Reddit post's main goal was to refute the "Aramean" claim that modern Assyrians are more descended from the Arameans than the ancient Assyrians (they say that Arameans ended up outnumbering the native Assyrians in Mesopotamia). As genetics have shown, modern Assyrians are clearly much more Assyrian than Aramean. Therefore, Aramean admixture should certainly not weighted much more than admixture from the Greeks, Jews, Persians, etc.

How can Syriac Orthodox members have more Arameans genetic admixtures thant other Assyrians ?

Disregard that part of my Reddit post, I was trying to somewhat appease that guy. In hindsight, I shouldn't have said that. Autosomal DNA results have shown genetic homogeneity across all churches.

Ancient Assyrians were Akkadians...

It's important to remember that there were three ancient Assyrian periods: Old, Middle, and the Neo-Assyrian empire. The Assyrians and Babylonians in the beginning of the Old Assyrian period were both directly descended from the Akkadians. However, the Middle Assyrians and Neo-Assyrians were likely not direct descendants of the Old Assyrians and the Akkadians.

we mostly are an admixture of Mitanni, Hurrians (being on of the first kingdom in north mesopotamia) and then Akkadian-Assyrians, and of course Arameans...

This evaluation is very likely correct. The Mitanni-Hurrians arrived in Assyria and dominated the region before the Middle Assyrian Kingdom arose. Therefore, the ancient Middle and Neo Assyrians had a large amount of Mitanni-Hurrian admixture along with their Akkadian descent. As Paul said in the Anthrogenica thread I linked to above, this may explain why modern Assyrians, who are primarily descended from the Middle and Neo-Assyrians, have a large concentration of haplogroup R1b-L23.

****Interesting Old Assyrian Pictures****

Started by rumrumBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 26
Views: 5480
Last post February 26, 2006, 09:11:24 PM
by miranda
Very interesting....please read......

Started by TorontoJIGGABoard News & Current Events

Replies: 1
Views: 1527
Last post October 19, 2005, 10:11:19 PM
by Nore
PLZ READ.its funni coz its tru...(U KNOW UR ASSYRIAN WHEN..)

Started by olivzBoard Jokes and Games

Replies: 4
Views: 1079
Last post December 11, 2005, 11:32:26 PM
by olivz
Chicagoland Assyrian Students/Youth: Please Read

Started by rumrumBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 43
Views: 2850
Last post February 17, 2006, 06:28:24 PM
by rumrum
Assyrian Idol!!! please read...

Started by AssyrianGuyBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 5
Views: 902
Last post January 26, 2006, 07:01:54 PM
by SATANTAA
Templates: 4: index (default), Ads (default), Display (default), SimTopics (default).
Sub templates: 12: init, html_above, adsheaders_above, body_above, adsindex_above, simtopics_above, main, simtopics_below, adsindex_below, body_below, adsheaders_below, html_below.
Language files: 8: index+Modifications.english (default), index+Modifications.english-utf8 (default), markItUp.english (default), markItUp.english-utf8 (default), SimTopics.english (default), SimTopics.english-utf8 (default), Ads.english (default), Ads.english-utf8 (default).
Style sheets: 0: .
Files included: 28 - 912KB. (show)
Queries used: 25.

[Show Queries]