Author Topic: Tyareh.org  (Read 2068 times)

Offline Assyrian_Man

Tyareh.org
« on: December 03, 2014, 09:41:19 AM »
http://www.tyareh.org/

Very nice website about Tyareh  :biggrin:

Offline thomator

Re: Tyareh.org
« Reply #1 on: December 03, 2014, 11:22:04 AM »

I wonder why an Assyrian is called Hajji :biggrin:

They forgot my sub-clan in A****a!  :ranting:

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 11:26:43 AM »
Great website, very informative, thanks for sharing.

ASHOOR
-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: December 03, 2014, 11:26:43 AM »

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2014, 01:46:24 PM »
sorry to break it to ya but Tyareh and other tribes don't exist, there is only Assyrian.........................................................................

Offline Cascade

• Many waters cannot quench love.
« Reply #4 on: February 08, 2015, 11:40:44 PM »
sorry to break it to ya but Tyareh and other tribes don't exist, there is only Assyrian.........................................................................
Sorry to break it to ya but New York and other states don't exist, there is only America.....................................

Every nationality in the world has its regional culture. We did too. You're so afraid that if we do this, we'll become different nationalities and split (*coughs* the Chaldeans).

Well, they existed once whether you like it or not. They don't now though (so you you're half right).

« Last Edit: February 08, 2015, 11:46:13 PM by privatebenjamin »
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #5 on: February 09, 2015, 06:43:03 AM »
Sorry to break it to ya but New York and other states don't exist, there is only America.....................................

Every nationality in the world has its regional culture. We did too. You're so afraid that if we do this, we'll become different nationalities and split (*coughs* the Chaldeans).

Well, they existed once whether you like it or not. They don't now though (so you you're half right).

Tyareh aren't a regional culture, they're a tribe/clan...

To me, there are no clans or tribes...

Offline Anid

« Reply #6 on: February 09, 2015, 06:59:26 AM »
Amen

Offline Cascade

« Reply #7 on: February 09, 2015, 07:06:52 AM »
Tyareh aren't a regional culture, they're a tribe/clan...

To me, there are no clans or tribes...
Well, you even said it once, the Turks and Arabs effed us up. So how would we live? In a high society? Everyone was against us back then. We couldn't live in a nourished city-like region. It was a massive low in our history. At least we retained some of our culture and formed our own way of regional speaking. Living in clans or tribes was much better than separating and becoming Arabicized and/or Kurdish-ized, no? Let's appreciate that.
It is not the strongest of the species that survive, nor the most intelligent, but the one most responsive to change. - Charles Darwin

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #8 on: February 09, 2015, 07:29:23 AM »
Well, you even said it once, the Turks and Arabs effed us up. So how would we live? In a high society? Everyone was against us back then. We couldn't live in a nourished city-like region. It was a massive low in our history. At least we retained some of our culture and formed our own way of regional speaking. Living in clans or tribes was much better than separating and becoming Arabicized and/or Kurdish-ized, no? Let's appreciate that.

Yes but we're at a point where clans and tribes aren't necessary any more. Only nationalism can help us.

Offline Cascade

« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2015, 02:54:29 AM »
Yes but we're at a point where clans and tribes aren't necessary any more. Only nationalism can help us.
Yeah, I hate the part where modern day Assyrians still go "baznaya and proud". It should stop now.

Worse even, some go by modern Iraqi city names - "Kirkuknaya", "Baghdadi"...seriously guys?

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2015, 02:34:08 PM »
Yeah, I hate the part where modern day Assyrians still go "baznaya and proud". It should stop now.

Worse even, some go by modern Iraqi city names - "Kirkuknaya", "Baghdadi"...seriously guys?

LOL that was funny! :mfr_lol: Agree, as if tribal names weren't enough, now we are identifying by city names. Although, ironically, city name identification is more pure than tribal names which do tend to cause divisions. If I tell someone I am from Baghdad and someone else tells me he is from Dohuk, I don't feel much of a division as much as when people identify by tribes. Although to be fair, even tribes are sometimes nothing more than location. But unfortunately our people have exploited that and turned it into divisions.

Having said that, and since you brought up 'Baznaya' , are you Baznaya? :mfr_lol: I love the banzaya accent and lived close to where a lot of them used to live in Baghdad, so I have a a personal connection to them :)

ASHOOR
-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #11 on: June 01, 2015, 06:18:55 PM »
LOL that was funny! :mfr_lol: Agree, as if tribal names weren't enough, now we are identifying by city names. Although, ironically, city name identification is more pure than tribal names which do tend to cause divisions. If I tell someone I am from Baghdad and someone else tells me he is from Dohuk, I don't feel much of a division as much as when people identify by tribes. Although to be fair, even tribes are sometimes nothing more than location. But unfortunately our people have exploited that and turned it into divisions.

Having said that, and since you brought up 'Baznaya' , are you Baznaya? :mfr_lol: I love the banzaya accent and lived close to where a lot of them used to live in Baghdad, so I have a a personal connection to them :)

ASHOOR

What's next? Are we going to say Cripnaya and Bloodnaya next?

Offline Cascade

« Reply #12 on: June 01, 2015, 10:10:07 PM »

ASHOOR
Lol...I am rather "mixed".

My father is gawarnaya. My mother is geresneta. Both their mothers are urmizhnaya.

What does that make me? haha

Offline Bronit Omta

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #13 on: June 05, 2015, 09:28:33 AM »
Funnily enough my grandfather was a malik from A****a

Offline mrzurnaci

• Special Member
    • Zurnaya's Youtube
« Reply #14 on: June 05, 2015, 12:17:02 PM »
Funnily enough my grandfather was a malik from A****a
Asheetha?

Offline Cascade

« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2015, 09:35:19 PM »
Asheetha?
He wrote ash!ta

They censor it...lol

Offline Bronit Omta

• www.AssyrianVoice.net
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2015, 02:39:15 AM »
ahahah yes i meant asheetha but i write it as a s h i t h a in english sorry for the mistake

Bneh T'ami Min Tyareh

Started by SalemBoard Music & Arts

Replies: 4
Views: 1032
Last post April 05, 2008, 11:10:40 PM
by ~..Parkhaneeta..~
Templates: 4: index (default), Ads (default), Display (default), SimTopics (default).
Sub templates: 12: init, html_above, adsheaders_above, body_above, adsindex_above, simtopics_above, main, simtopics_below, adsindex_below, body_below, adsheaders_below, html_below.
Language files: 8: index+Modifications.english (default), index+Modifications.english-utf8 (default), markItUp.english (default), markItUp.english-utf8 (default), SimTopics.english (default), SimTopics.english-utf8 (default), Ads.english (default), Ads.english-utf8 (default).
Style sheets: 0: .
Files included: 28 - 912KB. (show)
Queries used: 25.

[Show Queries]