Author Topic: ASSYRIA TV - THE LIGHT OF YOUR NATION!  (Read 32417 times)

Offline AlexSuryoyo

Re: HUJADA TV - Assyrian Webb-TV (coming soon, all over the world)
« Reply #35 on: February 17, 2011, 12:50:03 PM »
Ko rohamno aydarbo koseymito 'debate' aw swodo kamiloith bu leshono suryoyo bu internet/nawlo.

Tihe ya umthonoye.
:) Cam hbol layt calabe macerboye bu forum ano bas ko lozem duktho frishto lu suryoyo, kito du araboyo bas lo hzeli d kito duktho dilonoyto d kibukh kethwat bu suryoyo  :blink:
I am Aramean

I am Assyrian

I am Chaldean

I am Mesopotamian

I AM BETH NAHRIN !!!!

Offline the_dave

• Simple living high thinking...
« Reply #36 on: February 17, 2011, 01:15:35 PM »
Hujada TV - The future Assyrian media.

The creation of a new Assyrian media channel has been discussed diligently. The importance of having a media platform can not be underestimated in times when the noise increases and technology has paved the way for non-commercial organizations to spread their message and their ideas. With the creation of a webb-TV channel, the Assyrian movement can now leap into the modern technology.

The flow of news is increasing daily and the modern technology has undoubtedly been a support to the minorities of various kinds to meet, quickly and easily. What previously went through a seedy telephone line between the Diaspora and the homeland is now communicated through other more effective and modern media. Youtube, facebook, blogs of various kinds are all natural Assyrian medium today. In the initial phase of the IT era, the Assyrians where one of the groups who early saw the potential of it.

Assyrians from Latin and North America, Europe, Australia and the Caucasus, and  last but not least, from the homeland could now "meet". Friendships were born and organizations and the personal networks widened considerably. New movements and initiatives among the Assyrians were born. For example, many probably remember the Zindamagazine, that was one of many digital news forum. Writers and journalists, focusing on the Assyrians contributed from around the world. Today we can follow the organizations and the individuals fight for the Assyrian rights in a way that was not possible before. Similarly, also Hujada.com became a natural part of this development.

Long-term cooperation
About a year ago the Assyrian associations in Sweden began a long-term cooperation involving strategic issues. Very soon it was found that the Assyrian movement had a strong need to establish itself in new media field. Today there are huge varieties of news sites for Assyrians, however, something very important that is missing today is media with moving images, beyond Youtube. Quite simply, a Web-based TV channel with resources that can be part of creating news, bringing together people and ideas, allowing views to challenge each other and where the primary responsibility is to do this from an Assyrian perspective with all that it implies.

The idea of having our own television station, based on modern technology, was received with great delight at the organizations annual meetings. The mission for ARS (Assyrian  federation in sweden), AKF (Assyrian woman's federation) and the AUF (Assyrian you federation) in Sweden was clear: the need exists and the Assyrian movement must have a strong media voice.

Existing Assyrian satellite channels currently plays an important role, but we note nevertheless that the social scope of these are limited. The federation Web TV venture represents a new departure for the Assyrian media. Our contacts with individuals and Assyrian institutions have proven this to be the case. Our ambition with this effort is to reach much wider groups, across dialect and church boundaries, between homeland and diaspora. Cooperation with today's existing Assyrian satellite channel is an integrated part of our Web TV work.

Main Station and detachments for the Web TV
The current situation is that most basic elements have been completed. Policy and strategy work is done. The associations have also set a budget for investments and operation, based on a joint commitment of all parties.

Since barely a month ago, as a result of aid from "Assyria Cultural center in Hallunda", AKC,  a main station for the TV channel has been completed. We would like to express our appreciation and gratitude to the association here, because they helped us to make this part of the project a reality. This means that our studio will be in the premises that was once held by "Assyria TV" in Hallunda.

In addition, we also agreed with AFF (Assyriska fotbolls föreningen) to have a detachment inside the arena of Assyriska in Södertälje. Our aims are of course to open up for our clubs in Gothenburg and Norrköping as well. Football is an importnat part of our investment and we are very familiar with the demands in this question. The initial discussions with AFF have been very fruitful and it is a big asset that also Zelge Fans are available with help and to take responsibility for this work.

Platform Solutions and apps
Barely two weeks ago, the agreement which is the very basis for all this effort and work, was signed. An agreement has been signed with the company Qbrick to deliver appropriate technology in this field. Qbrick, which is the leader in Web-TV technology in Europe, believes that this cooperation is unique and we have been offered a package that extensively will help this project to reach its goal. Qbrick has today many customers that are well known on a national level.

What is unique with  our Web-TV, is that the channel will be available via mobile applications. This is to meet the demands that currently exist and where an increasing number people are gathering information via their cell phones or so-called readers. The applications will also be available in Assyrian.

The good climate of the cooperation with Qbrick has meant that the Assyrian federations have not been assessed by the usual commercial rules, instead the company sees this as a new area of cooperation and have in a respectful manner taken this into account when it comes to the economical agreements. This has given us a good a condition to succeed.

Gradual development
In the rate at which the work has evolved, we have every little hope that the first airing, with the initial test broadcasts, will occur in the near future. The technology is new and so is also the need for competence. Therefore, we are now making inventories of available capacity and have contacted individuals with an aptitude for the project. We are well aware that in the Assyrian community there are adequate skills. Our idea is to evolve gradually, with a clear responsibility for the economics so that the project is survive in the long run.

The working group, consisting of individuals from the federations and externally, is in a febrile phase of the establishment of the platform, which includes both necessary technical and personnel infrastructure. The project team has selected the working title Hujada TV for the project. Whether it will be the name of the channel remains to be seen. Well aware of the curiosity that surrounds this work, we will get back to you with further details when we are approaching the first broadcasts. The deadlines that were earlier set, still remains and we are hopeful of being able to launch the first broadcast soon. Therefore, keep a lookout for the new generation of Assyrian Web TV.

The Projectgroup for Hujada TV
Assyrian Federation in Sweden
Assyrian Women's Federation in Sweden
Assyrian Youth Federation in Sweden
« Last Edit: February 17, 2011, 01:15:54 PM by the_dave »
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us - Always!

Offline ASHOOR

• Administrator
  • www.AssyrianVoice.net
    • Assyrian Voice
« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2011, 11:20:28 PM »
Hujada TV - The future Assyrian media.

The creation of a new Assyrian media channel has been discussed diligently. The importance of having a media platform can not be underestimated in times when the noise increases and technology has paved the way for non-commercial organizations to spread their message and their ideas. With the creation of a webb-TV channel, the Assyrian movement can now leap into the modern technology.

The flow of news is increasing daily and the modern technology has undoubtedly been a support to the minorities of various kinds to meet, quickly and easily. What previously went through a seedy telephone line between the Diaspora and the homeland is now communicated through other more effective and modern media. Youtube, facebook, blogs of various kinds are all natural Assyrian medium today. In the initial phase of the IT era, the Assyrians where one of the groups who early saw the potential of it.

Assyrians from Latin and North America, Europe, Australia and the Caucasus, and  last but not least, from the homeland could now "meet". Friendships were born and organizations and the personal networks widened considerably. New movements and initiatives among the Assyrians were born. For example, many probably remember the Zindamagazine, that was one of many digital news forum. Writers and journalists, focusing on the Assyrians contributed from around the world. Today we can follow the organizations and the individuals fight for the Assyrian rights in a way that was not possible before. Similarly, also Hujada.com became a natural part of this development.

Long-term cooperation
About a year ago the Assyrian associations in Sweden began a long-term cooperation involving strategic issues. Very soon it was found that the Assyrian movement had a strong need to establish itself in new media field. Today there are huge varieties of news sites for Assyrians, however, something very important that is missing today is media with moving images, beyond Youtube. Quite simply, a Web-based TV channel with resources that can be part of creating news, bringing together people and ideas, allowing views to challenge each other and where the primary responsibility is to do this from an Assyrian perspective with all that it implies.

The idea of having our own television station, based on modern technology, was received with great delight at the organizations annual meetings. The mission for ARS (Assyrian  federation in sweden), AKF (Assyrian woman's federation) and the AUF (Assyrian you federation) in Sweden was clear: the need exists and the Assyrian movement must have a strong media voice.

Existing Assyrian satellite channels currently plays an important role, but we note nevertheless that the social scope of these are limited. The federation Web TV venture represents a new departure for the Assyrian media. Our contacts with individuals and Assyrian institutions have proven this to be the case. Our ambition with this effort is to reach much wider groups, across dialect and church boundaries, between homeland and diaspora. Cooperation with today's existing Assyrian satellite channel is an integrated part of our Web TV work.

Main Station and detachments for the Web TV
The current situation is that most basic elements have been completed. Policy and strategy work is done. The associations have also set a budget for investments and operation, based on a joint commitment of all parties.

Since barely a month ago, as a result of aid from "Assyria Cultural center in Hallunda", AKC,  a main station for the TV channel has been completed. We would like to express our appreciation and gratitude to the association here, because they helped us to make this part of the project a reality. This means that our studio will be in the premises that was once held by "Assyria TV" in Hallunda.

In addition, we also agreed with AFF (Assyriska fotbolls föreningen) to have a detachment inside the arena of Assyriska in Södertälje. Our aims are of course to open up for our clubs in Gothenburg and Norrköping as well. Football is an importnat part of our investment and we are very familiar with the demands in this question. The initial discussions with AFF have been very fruitful and it is a big asset that also Zelge Fans are available with help and to take responsibility for this work.

Platform Solutions and apps
Barely two weeks ago, the agreement which is the very basis for all this effort and work, was signed. An agreement has been signed with the company Qbrick to deliver appropriate technology in this field. Qbrick, which is the leader in Web-TV technology in Europe, believes that this cooperation is unique and we have been offered a package that extensively will help this project to reach its goal. Qbrick has today many customers that are well known on a national level.

What is unique with  our Web-TV, is that the channel will be available via mobile applications. This is to meet the demands that currently exist and where an increasing number people are gathering information via their cell phones or so-called readers. The applications will also be available in Assyrian.

The good climate of the cooperation with Qbrick has meant that the Assyrian federations have not been assessed by the usual commercial rules, instead the company sees this as a new area of cooperation and have in a respectful manner taken this into account when it comes to the economical agreements. This has given us a good a condition to succeed.

Gradual development
In the rate at which the work has evolved, we have every little hope that the first airing, with the initial test broadcasts, will occur in the near future. The technology is new and so is also the need for competence. Therefore, we are now making inventories of available capacity and have contacted individuals with an aptitude for the project. We are well aware that in the Assyrian community there are adequate skills. Our idea is to evolve gradually, with a clear responsibility for the economics so that the project is survive in the long run.

The working group, consisting of individuals from the federations and externally, is in a febrile phase of the establishment of the platform, which includes both necessary technical and personnel infrastructure. The project team has selected the working title Hujada TV for the project. Whether it will be the name of the channel remains to be seen. Well aware of the curiosity that surrounds this work, we will get back to you with further details when we are approaching the first broadcasts. The deadlines that were earlier set, still remains and we are hopeful of being able to launch the first broadcast soon. Therefore, keep a lookout for the new generation of Assyrian Web TV.

The Projectgroup for Hujada TV
Assyrian Women's Federation in Sweden

LOVE IT! Hope everyone reads this so they have a better idea what this project is all about.

You guys are doing a great job, and I thank you for promoting all of your activities with our members here on Assyrian Voice :)

ASHOOR
-Like Assyrian Voice? Want to post here? then join us NOW!

-Booking a hotel anytime soon? Assyrian Voice has an affiliate with Hotels.com : please book through the link below and AssyrianVoice gets a commission from each booking: http://www.jdoqocy.com/click-2932820-10443216-1426796392000

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #37 on: February 17, 2011, 11:20:28 PM »

Offline the_dave

« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2011, 05:20:30 AM »

LOVE IT! Hope everyone reads this so they have a better idea what this project is all about.

You guys are doing a great job, and I thank you for promoting all of your activities with our members here on Assyrian Voice :)

ASHOOR
Thanks ashoor, ill keep up with the updates as soon as i know something new that i can tell you guys :D
This is going to be so great and i think that i am going to cry inside when we start airing :D

Oh and if i missed to post this, its the latest intro
hujadatv
« Last Edit: February 18, 2011, 05:30:29 AM by the_dave »
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us - Always!

Offline Zawoyo

• Mid-Level Member
  • I ♥ Assyria
    • me on youtube
« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2011, 05:54:34 AM »
:) Cam hbol layt calabe macerboye bu forum ano bas ko lozem duktho frishto lu suryoyo, kito du araboyo bas lo hzeli d kito duktho dilonoyto d kibukh kethwat bu suryoyo  :blink:

ono ste merwayli d glozam lan duktho ayko kiban kethwina bas bu surayt. elo u Ashoor merwayle midhed kitna harke b forum suryoyo, kiban kethwina kulduktho bu surayt.
The Rights of Assyrians -UN Declaration
www.youtube.com/watch?v=WhDtB12aA8I

The existence of the Assyrian Nation & Nationality is a fact
http://www.assyrianvoice.net/forum/index.php?topic=36862.0

̈I´m not interested in helping our ppl because I´m nationalistic, I´m interested because our ppl NEED help!

Offline Westassyrian

« Reply #40 on: March 02, 2011, 10:03:29 AM »
They are working very hard on Hujada TV right now!

I hope everyone sponsor this great Assyrian channel, its growing for every day!
« Last Edit: March 02, 2011, 10:17:36 AM by Westassyrian »

Offline Zawoyo

• Mid-Level Member
  • I ♥ Assyria
    • me on youtube
« Reply #41 on: March 17, 2011, 03:37:20 PM »
Dave,

do you know if going on air on 1th April is still realistic for Huyodo Tv?

̈I´m not interested in helping our ppl because I´m nationalistic, I´m interested because our ppl NEED help!

Offline the_dave

« Reply #42 on: March 17, 2011, 05:19:34 PM »
Dave,

do you know if going on air on 1th April is still realistic for Huyodo Tv?
We did think about that a while ago since it is the assyrian new year, but it might be tough for us to air this early, we would prefer to wait and to have everything better prepared...  Although we might be able to have some kind of preview around then but i cant promise anything...
We all want to do this so good and dont want to make any misstakes... so you guys just have to be patient :D until then make sure to spread the word... i will soon write an article about our progress to keep you guys updated, but recently i have been so damn busy that i barley have had time to do anything else then working with the project. there is so much technical and administrative things that must be taken care of...
« Last Edit: March 19, 2011, 06:48:44 AM by the_dave »
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us - Always!

Offline xxSanhoxx

• Assyrian Youth Federation of Middle Europe
"..To be an Assyrian is to feel: The past is my heritage I shall forget it not; the present, my responsibility; the future, my challenge." - Dr. David Barsum Perley

Offline the_dave

Re: HUJADA TV Project - Assyrian Webb-TV (coming soon, all over the world)
« Reply #44 on: March 23, 2011, 01:33:25 PM »
Ok guys, I know you have been waiting for this project for a while now and that you are all eager to start watching the Assyrian webb-tv. I just want you guys to hold your breath a little longer and continue to support and spread the word of what is coming.

I also want to give you some inside intel, to calm you guys down... So far we have completed most technical stuff, things that are necessarily to keep the TV project online and to keep it updated. This means that we have our servers, we have our websites, we have our computers for rendering and some of our gear to record stuff etc. A lot of work has been put down and many have given their private time to make this possible. And I am damn proud of everyone working with this project, all of my colleagues are just as excited and filled with ideas as i am. But of course there is so much still to do and a lot more stuff that needs to be fixed before we really want to start airing. We want to make the best out of this, which means that we don't want to start before everything is at 200%.

Anyway much of our recent work has involved testing and tryouts. And i would like to show you some of it. So here is a test clip, an interview with Nineb Lamassu. Many of you have probably heard of him...
This time it is in west assyrian.

Nineb Lamassu Hujada-TV project - test interview
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 06:29:35 PM by the_dave »
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us - Always!

Offline Zawoyo

• Mid-Level Member
  • I ♥ Assyria
    • me on youtube
« Reply #45 on: March 23, 2011, 05:06:44 PM »
You meant west Assyrian.
The clip looks good.

Offline AlexSuryoyo

« Reply #46 on: March 23, 2011, 05:20:43 PM »
Great job guys, it looks very professional :clap:
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 05:21:18 PM by AlexSuryoyo »
I am Aramean

I am Assyrian

I am Chaldean

I am Mesopotamian

I AM BETH NAHRIN !!!!

Offline the_dave

« Reply #47 on: March 23, 2011, 06:28:22 PM »
You meant west Assyrian.
The clip looks good.
haha yeah of course man, sorry, i wasn't thinking. Iam so surrounded by you west Assyrians that iam starting to feel like one and part of me wants to express the eastern side :D
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us - Always!

Offline the_dave

« Reply #48 on: March 23, 2011, 06:31:49 PM »
Great job guys, it looks very professional :clap:
hahah really you think? just look at that ugly background man hahah we chooses the ugliest part of our building :D
Anyway we where just testing, the quality of the resolution can be much better if we want to but this is enough for testing :D
we are so looking forward to getting on with the real deal...
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us - Always!

Offline the_dave

« Reply #49 on: March 25, 2011, 11:12:50 AM »
Several weeks have passed since the startup of the "Hujada TV project", that is financed and backed up by all the Assyrian federations in Sweden. The project group have been working hard and efficient together with many external actors, and people involved in the project can now see the project is taking shape. Lately, after much consideration about the name of the project, a decision has been made for the new public service, as it is meant to be.

After all the effort and time that has been spent on this by all people involved, The Hujada Tv project group, Assyrian federation, Assyrian women's federation and the Assyrian youth Federation in Sweden, presents to you the result of the project.

Make sure to join our newly formed group:

http://www.facebook.com/editgroup.php?gid=175798182468343&sk=picture#!/home.php?sk=group_175798182468343&ap=1
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 02:46:30 PM by the_dave »
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us - Always!

Offline AlexSuryoyo

« Reply #50 on: March 25, 2011, 02:25:13 PM »
hahah really you think? just look at that ugly background man hahah we chooses the ugliest part of our building :D
Anyway we where just testing, the quality of the resolution can be much better if we want to but this is enough for testing :D
we are so looking forward to getting on with the real deal...
I spoke about the interview ;), not the backround, indead it was very ugly haha but the quality of the resolution was quite good
I am Aramean

I am Assyrian

I am Chaldean

I am Mesopotamian

I AM BETH NAHRIN !!!!

Offline Hanuni

• Mid-Level Member
I like the background, it's simple and good :)
“Their enemies had realized their national potential long before the Assyrians themselves. The enemy was not afraid of good farmers, good parents, good church-going parishioners...the enemy was afraid of Assyrians wrapped in nationhood.”

-Mount Semele, Ivan Kakovitch

Offline the_dave

Here are our sites, .com will later be the one we use, the other ones just linked to it, we bought these 3 just in case some ass buys just to piss us off...

There is a preview of picture of Assyria TV in these 3 domains. It will look something like this, it is of course quite empty because we still have a lot to do :d hope you guys like our work so far...

www.assyriatv.net
www.assyriatv.org
www.assyriatv.se

And soon .com
« Last Edit: March 25, 2011, 06:18:59 PM by the_dave »
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us - Always!

Offline AlexSuryoyo

Here are our sites, .com will later be the one we use, the other ones just linked to it, we bought these 3 just in case some ass buys just to piss us off...

There is a preview of picture of Assyria TV in these 3 domains. It will look something like this, it is of course quite empty because we still have a lot to do :d hope you guys like our work so far...

www.assyriatv.net
www.assyriatv.org
www.assyriatv.se

And soon .com

Guys change the color, no black for my eyes please  :blush2:

By the way, I prefer assyria tv than hujada even if hujada tv was very symbolic  :)
I am Aramean

I am Assyrian

I am Chaldean

I am Mesopotamian

I AM BETH NAHRIN !!!!

Offline Westassyrian

the_dave

Im very impressed with all the workers at Hujada project! I love the "new" name Assyria TV that was my wish from the start and the quality of the interview is very good, it can always be better resolution but in my opinion its very good for a test clip, keep up the good work!

The homepage also looks good, but wouldnt it be nicer with a black topbanner without the white stripes on the left? or is it nicer like this?
« Last Edit: April 01, 2011, 10:06:50 PM by Westassyrian »

Offline the_dave

the_dave

Im very impressed with all the workers at Hujada project! I love the "new" name Assyria TV that was my wish from the start and the quality of the interview is very good, it can always be better resolution but in my opinion its very good for a test clip, keep up the good work!

The homepage also looks good, but wouldnt it be nicer with a black topbanner without the white stripes on the left? or is it nicer like this?

Thanks man. the site is not fully complete yet there is a lot to fix, we are still looking what is the best way to use the layout...

AlexSuryoyo sorry for that haha :D
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us - Always!

Offline the_dave

Here is the best video ever done for Assyriska FF :D
It is done by one of our production partners, and is of course meant to be on Assyria TV when we start.

Assyriska FF "Team of my dream" Offical Musicvideo HD
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us - Always!

Offline Westassyrian

the_dave

Very nice and professional clip on Assyriska, it seems like Assyria TV is going to be very professional with great quality and that is the most important thing!

Okey I see I hope you can decide the right layout, but I like the black color on the background, it looks more professional when it dosent have so many colors
« Last Edit: April 02, 2011, 10:49:37 AM by Westassyrian »

Offline the_dave

Okey I see I hope you can decide the right layout, but I like the black color on the background, it looks more professional when it dosent have so many colors
That was what some of the guys were saying about it...
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 07:31:55 AM by the_dave »
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us - Always!

Offline Zawoyo

• Mid-Level Member
  • I ♥ Assyria
    • me on youtube
the much black color in the background is good, it´s better for the eyes in context to the video surface and it does not deflect the eyes too much to the background. That´s why there is this video and photo looking option with the black background if you click on the pic or video on other websites.

The white stripes are good too. It makes the background not too monotone an it has something of this classical film scene. But I would change the endings of these white stripes. The white stripes need in its endings a smooth transition into the background.
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 09:07:11 AM by Zawoyo »

Offline shekwanta

• Mid-Level Member
LOLLLLLLLLLLL!!!! i love the part of the video where they r singing and suddenly music and KILILILILILILILILIILILILI LOLLLLL!!!!!!  great one i swear!!  :mrgreen:

:bigarmhug:

Offline Westassyrian

I actually dont like the white stripes I dont know why, but I think it would look much better without it, only black background and if you choose to have stripes or whatever on the background then I agree with Zawoyo it most look more smooth at the ending

And this is maybe a stupid question but why is everything on the homepage so blurry? is it because its only a picture of the homepage?

You forgot to buy this domain .nu and I also hope you are going to use .com for the homepage
« Last Edit: April 03, 2011, 09:53:20 PM by Westassyrian »

Offline shekwanta

• Mid-Level Member
I hope you guys use .com for the homepage

yaaaa! OMG! i thought the same!!!....i also wanted to ask, why dont assyrians have a page with  .com  why?? :blink:

Offline the_dave

yaaaa! OMG! i thought the same!!!....i also wanted to ask, why dont assyrians have a page with  .com  why?? :blink:
Currently its owned by another Assyrian organization, we are waiting for their decision to give it to us... .net is a temporary solution...
Besides .net is almost as huge as .com i mean its been around since 1985 it was one of the first domains ánd many tv stations use it.
.nu is only famous in Scandinavia... no need to have that one. One we are finished with the domains they will all be linked to the main site.
we will then have:
www.assyriatv.org
www.assyriatv.net
www.assyriatv.se
www.assyriatv.com
www.hujadatv.com

i think that is enough, you cant miss Assyria TV with all those sites...

« Last Edit: April 04, 2011, 06:08:28 AM by the_dave »
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us - Always!

Offline shekwanta

• Mid-Level Member
Currently its owned by another Assyrian organization, we are waiting for their decision to give it to us... .net is a temporary solution...
Besides .net is almost as huge as .com i mean its been around since 1985 it was one of the first domains ánd many tv stations use it.
.nu is only famous in Scandinavia... no need to have that one. One we are finished with the domains they will all be linked to the main site.
we will then have:
www.assyriatv.org
www.assyriatv.net
www.assyriatv.se
www.assyriatv.com
www.hujadatv.com

i think that is enough, you cant miss Assyria TV with all those sites...

yaa! u r right! but the most used is com i mean all u hear is dot com stuff com and stuff like that! so we thought maybe there is something wrong! if we r not getting our own com!  :)

Offline the_dave

Here is a short project description i did to fill you in with details.

Assyria TV (the Hujada TV-project) - Project description
ASSYRIA - TV - All-new Web-and Mobile TV channels presented by the Assyrian Federation, Assyrian Women’s Federation and the Assyrian Youth Federation.

Background
Following a joint decision between the Assyrian associations in Sweden, the idea that had existed for a long time was initiated. The idea was to create a new Assyrian media platform that could reach out to all groups within the Assyrian population. The new project was named "Hujada TV (Unity TV)", and would include all the activities that would be behind the construction of the upcoming service. A plan alongside a budget was set, and the federations formed the conditions necessary for the execution of the project. Right people for the project were found and hired, to be part of the project working group and to be future employees of the TV once fully functional. Several support groups were also formed to help the project group and to help out with external necessities. The goal was to have a complete Web-TV sometime in spring 2011, which would be accessible to all people around the world.
One of the factors behind this effort was that the federations did not consider the existing TV channels to be sufficient enough and that they were not considered capable to strengthen the Assyrian Movement and the Assyrian culture. It was clear that actions were needed to be taken.

The federation’s joint statement about the background of the Web-TV venture:
"For many years within the Assyrian federations in Sweden and Europe, a discussion about the need to develop a media platform within the group had existed. Assyrians were earlier very experienced to use new technology. There is today a wide range of websites and news agencies and more. For a population that is scattered all over the world, modern technology is very important to bring people together and to jointly create public opinion. A Web-TV would respond to those needs today. "

Purpose
The purpose of Assyria TV is to have an available Internet TV service that will gradually be under development and constantly expanded. Among other things, within a near future, satellite and ip-tv/cable-TV platforms will also be used by Assyria TV for broadcasting. There is a need for a media platform that is not controlled or influenced by external economic, political and religious factors, but by democratic standing Assyrian Associations, where there is a partnership between others worldwide. The new media service is supposed to reach out to all of the population in a simple and practical way, this can be done with the help of IT technology and mobile services, such as iPhone apps and android. The goal is obviously to strengthen the Assyrian identity, culture and cooperation, both nationally and internationally. Assyria TV stands for unity and the federations are hoping that the web-TV will create this unity with the help from all the cooperation that will be generated thanks to the TV. The aims are also to provide a clear picture of the Assyrian people to other people and nations who do not have much knowledge about the group. Assyria TV also wants to reveal the injustice that has affected and is still affecting the Assyrian and the Christian population in their home lands, for example the results of the Iraqi war in 2003.

The Federation’s desire and hope for their Web TV venture:
"Our hope is that through this effort we will be more effective when trying to reach out about Assyrian issues. Our experience with traditional media is that they do not prioritize the situation and vulnerability of minority group's. Furthermore, it is also about relaying news to the Assyrians in the homeland and elsewhere in the world.
We are also aware that many of our young people today have a strong journalistic interest and we are hoping that our Web TV can be a good platform for them to express their interest."

As mentioned above, one of the main objectives of Assyria TV is to create a broad cooperation with other Assyrian organizations worldwide especially between all the Assyrian federations worldwide. Assyrian producers, musicians and organizations will benefit greatly from the availability that the TV service offers them. The hope is to attract people and organizations that will get involved in the project and its future production. Assyria TV will play existing materials but also newly produced. There is a focus to buy new productions that are under development and also to create own material. Through partnerships with other producers or organizations, there is a possibility to create new productions, which Assyria TV for example has full rights to premiere. An example of this cooperation is now being conducted together with the production company TS Production. They will follow Assyriska FF during the 2011 season and record important events and document the team which later will be broadcasted as a TV series on TV Assyria.
Assyria TV will mostly broadcast what is normally broadcasted on a regular public service channel. This Includes news, documentaries, reportage, feature films, short films, music, sports and events.

Audience
Assyria TV's main target group is the youth, they are the ones who will pass on the Assyrian culture and secure the future for the population. Young people have the easiest way of accessing the service, since most of them use both computers and mobile phones daily. But this does not mean that the elder population will have difficulties to use the Assyria TV platforms. On the contrary, older people today are well oriented with computers and sites such as youtube. In practical terms, it is easier to the search for the clip about Assyrians that you are looking for, on Assyria TV, than it is on youtube or other similar services. The focus is to reach out to everyone, but as mentioned, the youth is the most important group, since many do not share the strong sense of identity as many of the older do. We believe that Assyria TV is a factor that will easily enhance a sense of identity  and preservation of the culture, but also contribute to integration into modern society, because of the use of modern technology and availability of a wide range of materials in English or other languages used in for example he United States and Europe. Much of the material that will be used originates from the United States and Europe. With such a wide selection of film material, we are hoping that no one will ever feel that Assyria TV does not have what they are looking for. Everyone should be able to watch what is being broadcasted on Assyria TV this includes non-Assyrians as well.

Timetable
The aim for the project was to be ready for broadcasting sometime in spring 2011. Until the new name was adopted in 1 of April, the project team had managed to stay within the time frames and they do not expect to have any difficulties to be finished for broadcasting at the time which is set. The work is continuing as planned and the results can already be seen.

Description
The concept of Assyria TV is VOD (Video on Demand) this means that you can watch anything you want at anytime, anywhere. This includes even live broadcasting. As mentioned above, anyone can watch the programs on Assyria TV without major difficulties. The handling of Assyria TV's Internet TV is very simple and is designed for anyone who can use a computer or a cell phone and it will all be completely free.
By logging onto the website you get direct access to the media player. Here you can easily see, read and choose which clips you want to watch. You'll also find a search function that is very easy to use. This page also lists options for different languages, starting with English, German and Swedish, but will later be expanded to include Assyrian, Arabic and other relevant languages.
This player has many features that can be used widely, among other things, you can share the movies you've seen in facebook or send a direct link to a friend, which will lead them to the movie in media player they were directed to.
You can of course connect your computer to your regular TV and watch Assyria TV with great quality.
Our aims are also to later subtitle the majority of the films and documentaries on Assyria TV. What is in Assyrian will be subtitled in the language chosen in the media player. And what is in English or other languages, will be subtitled in Assyrian. We believe that this will be an advantage for those who have difficulties understanding the Assyrian language or for those Assyrians who have difficulty understanding English or other languages.

Policy of Assyria TV

Cover the interests of all the different groups, such as children, youth, women, adults.

Cover different areas of interest, such as culture, sports, community and social issues and politics.

To be a forum to develop the Assyrian culture and to strengthen the Assyrian identity.

To be a TV that is questioning, examining and informative.

To be open for debate on topical issues concerning Assyrians.

To be religiously and politically independent.

Have a role to spread objective, balanced and factual information.

www.assyriatv.net
www.assyriatv.org
www.assyriatv.se
www.hujadatv.com

Assyria TV Team
Assyrian Women in Sweden

« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 09:51:52 AM by the_dave »
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us - Always!

Offline Westassyrian

shekwanta

I also hope we can get .com because its the best domain

And I also hope that the homepage can have atleast Swedish/English/German as language options
« Last Edit: April 05, 2011, 10:46:36 AM by Westassyrian »

Offline the_dave

shekwanta

I also hope we can get .com

And I also hope that the homepage can have atleast Swedish/English/German as language options
We already have those language options :D

And like i said, .com will hopefully soon be ours as well...
We are Anonymous.
We are Legion.
We do not forgive.
We do not forget.
Expect us - Always!

Offline Westassyrian

the_dave

Sounds great!

Offline shekwanta

• Mid-Level Member
Here is a short project description i did to fill you in with details.

Assyria TV (the Hujada TV-project) - Project description
ASSYRIA - TV - All-new Web-and Mobile TV channels presented by the Assyrian Federation, Assyrian Women’s Federation and the Assyrian Youth Federation.

Background
Following a joint decision between the Assyrian associations in Sweden, the idea that had existed for a long time was initiated. The idea was to create a new Assyrian media platform that could reach out to all groups within the Assyrian population. The new project was named "Hujada TV (Unity TV)", and would include all the activities that would be behind the construction of the upcoming service. A plan alongside a budget was set, and the federations formed the conditions necessary for the execution of the project. Right people for the project were found and hired, to be part of the project working group and to be future employees of the TV once fully functional. Several support groups were also formed to help the project group and to help out with external necessities. The goal was to have a complete Web-TV sometime in spring 2011, which would be accessible to all people around the world.
One of the factors behind this effort was that the federations did not consider the existing TV channels to be sufficient enough and that they were not considered capable to strengthen the Assyrian Movement and the Assyrian culture. It was clear that actions were needed to be taken.

The federation’s joint statement about the background of the Web-TV venture:
"For many years within the Assyrian federations in Sweden and Europe, a discussion about the need to develop a media platform within the group had existed. Assyrians were earlier very experienced to use new technology. There is today a wide range of websites and news agencies and more. For a population that is scattered all over the world, modern technology is very important to bring people together and to jointly create public opinion. A Web-TV would respond to those needs today. "

Purpose
The purpose of Assyria TV is to have an available Internet TV service that will gradually be under development and constantly expanded. Among other things, within a near future, satellite and ip-tv/cable-TV platforms will also be used by Assyria TV for broadcasting. There is a need for a media platform that is not controlled or influenced by external economic, political and religious factors, but by democratic standing Assyrian Associations, where there is a partnership between others worldwide. The new media service is supposed to reach out to all of the population in a simple and practical way, this can be done with the help of IT technology and mobile services, such as iPhone apps and android. The goal is obviously to strengthen the Assyrian identity, culture and cooperation, both nationally and internationally. Assyria TV stands for unity and the federations are hoping that the web-TV will create this unity with the help from all the cooperation that will be generated thanks to the TV. The aims are also to provide a clear picture of the Assyrian people to other people and nations who do not have much knowledge about the group. Assyria TV also wants to reveal the injustice that has affected and is still affecting the Assyrian and the Christian population in their home lands, for example the results of the Iraqi war in 2003.

The Federation’s desire and hope for their Web TV venture:
"Our hope is that through this effort we will be more effective when trying to reach out about Assyrian issues. Our experience with traditional media is that they do not prioritize the situation and vulnerability of minority group's. Furthermore, it is also about relaying news to the Assyrians in the homeland and elsewhere in the world.
We are also aware that many of our young people today have a strong journalistic interest and we are hoping that our Web TV can be a good platform for them to express their interest."

As mentioned above, one of the main objectives of Assyria TV is to create a broad cooperation with other Assyrian organizations worldwide especially between all the Assyrian federations worldwide. Assyrian producers, musicians and organizations will benefit greatly from the availability that the TV service offers them. The hope is to attract people and organizations that will get involved in the project and its future production. Assyria TV will play existing materials but also newly produced. There is a focus to buy new productions that are under development and also to create own material. Through partnerships with other producers or organizations, there is a possibility to create new productions, which Assyria TV for example has full rights to premiere. An example of this cooperation is now being conducted together with the production company TS Production. They will follow Assyriska FF during the 2011 season and record important events and document the team which later will be broadcasted as a TV series on TV Assyria.
Assyria TV will mostly broadcast what is normally broadcasted on a regular public service channel. This Includes news, documentaries, reportage, feature films, short films, music, sports and events.

Audience
Assyria TV's main target group is the youth, they are the ones who will pass on the Assyrian culture and secure the future for the population. Young people have the easiest way of accessing the service, since most of them use both computers and mobile phones daily. But this does not mean that the elder population will have difficulties to use the Assyria TV platforms. On the contrary, older people today are well oriented with computers and sites such as youtube. In practical terms, it is easier to the search for the clip about Assyrians that you are looking for, on Assyria TV, than it is on youtube or other similar services. The focus is to reach out to everyone, but as mentioned, the youth is the most important group, since many do not share the strong sense of identity as many of the older do. We believe that Assyria TV is a factor that will easily enhance a sense of identity  and preservation of the culture, but also contribute to integration into modern society, because of the use of modern technology and availability of a wide range of materials in English or other languages used in for example he United States and Europe. Much of the material that will be used originates from the United States and Europe. With such a wide selection of film material, we are hoping that no one will ever feel that Assyria TV does not have what they are looking for. Everyone should be able to watch what is being broadcasted on Assyria TV this includes non-Assyrians as well.

Timetable
The aim for the project was to be ready for broadcasting sometime in spring 2011. Until the new name was adopted in 1 of April, the project team had managed to stay within the time frames and they do not expect to have any difficulties to be finished for broadcasting at the time which is set. The work is continuing as planned and the results can already be seen.

Description
The concept of Assyria TV is VOD (Video on Demand) this means that you can watch anything you want at anytime, anywhere. This includes even live broadcasting. As mentioned above, anyone can watch the programs on Assyria TV without major difficulties. The handling of Assyria TV's Internet TV is very simple and is designed for anyone who can use a computer or a cell phone and it will all be completely free.
By logging onto the website you get direct access to the media player. Here you can easily see, read and choose which clips you want to watch. You'll also find a search function that is very easy to use. This page also lists options for different languages, starting with English, German and Swedish, but will later be expanded to include Assyrian, Arabic and other relevant languages.
This player has many features that can be used widely, among other things, you can share the movies you've seen in facebook or send a direct link to a friend, which will lead them to the movie in media player they were directed to.
You can of course connect your computer to your regular TV and watch Assyria TV with great quality.
Our aims are also to later subtitle the majority of the films and documentaries on Assyria TV. What is in Assyrian will be subtitled in the language chosen in the media player. And what is in English or other languages, will be subtitled in Assyrian. We believe that this will be an advantage for those who have difficulties understanding the Assyrian language or for those Assyrians who have difficulty understanding English or other languages.

Policy of Assyria TV

Cover the interests of all the different groups, such as children, youth, women, adults.

Cover different areas of interest, such as culture, sports, community and social issues and politics.

To be a forum to develop the Assyrian culture and to strengthen the Assyrian identity.

To be a TV that is questioning, examining and informative.

To be open for debate on topical issues concerning Assyrians.

To be religiously and politically independent.

Have a role to spread objective, balanced and factual information.

www.assyriatv.net
www.assyriatv.org
www.assyriatv.se
www.hujadatv.com

Assyria TV Team
Assyrian Women in Sweden

LOL! that doesnt look so short!!!! LOL ;)  :mrgreen:

@westassyrian...yaa! i hope so too! i personally live in germany :D
lol we should say:   :yourock: dave! ;)  :mrgreen:
« Last Edit: April 07, 2011, 09:52:23 AM by the_dave »