Author Topic: Mar Bawai supporters and "Shrara"  (Read 2279 times)

Offline WhosYourBaghdaddy?

Mar Bawai supporters and "Shrara"
« on: February 23, 2006, 10:13:13 PM »
I thought i'll start a new topic as this has nothing to do with what Mar Mellis or the Pope did.

dude how do you define a member of the Assyrian Church of the East ??? the ACOE is beyond membership roles and attendence. membership to the ACOE is passed down from our parents and grandparents...but what has happend is many people have left.

i dont attend anymore but thats because i dont like what i see there. does that mean i stop becoming a member ???  nobody has left the ACOE. WE ARE THE ACOE. its not a membership issue but an issue to right and wrong!

im born in australia. just because i dont live in australia or disagree with the australian government doesnt mean i stop becoming australian. think about it a little before you use that rhetoric.

WE ARE THE ACOE...WE ARE THE MEMBERS...THE MEMBERS ARE THE CHURCH. NOT BISHOPS, NOT BUILDINGS !!!

Dude the church is not a country. You are either part of the church or not. You can believe all you want about "We are the church" etc...but the reality is, the church is made up of the patriarch (it's leader), bishops, shamashe etc... AND its members whom recognise these people and the positions they hold. All of them together are the church not just us or you ("the members") alone. You can’t have one with out the other.

Is there any other way to answer it without falling outside the Christian faith??

It would be Yes and Yes!! (with my corrections of course!)

Senator Danavi, in other words, you are from the other church, taking advantage of the situation, scoring points from the members (such as Sydneydude) who have left or no longer attend the church?

you should be asking yourself WHY THESE PEOPLE dont attend. why they have been turned off and isolated. why are we here on internet forums disputing and arguing.

Sydneydude, I understand where you are comming from believe me. My problem is this; most of these people you mentioned fit in the following two categories:

1. Those people who were once loyal to the ACOEs leaders (e.g. Mar Dinkha, Mar Mellis etc...), are now against them for more than one reason. If they are against them ONLY because they don’t agree with the Mar Bawai issue, then i respect their decisions (provided they don't go around screaming and insulting bishops). But what I’m seeing now is those SAME people who once defended these bishops previously regarding these "scandals" and rumours, are now the ones spreading them, all in the name of "shrara" of course. Where was your shrara before Mar Bawai was kicked out? So just because Mar Bawai got kicked out, all these rumours you once defended have suddenly become true?

2. My other problem is people like our "humble shepherd of god" Danavi. Again all in the name of "truth and justice" they think they can go around insulting and badmouthing bishops/churches they don’t even attend or are part of. If you really wanted "truth and justice" you'd go and spread your so called "word of god" to the million other churches with corruption far worse than what you've seen. Now your going to defend this by saying "i care about my people....shrara truth...unity", well spread your shrara and unity to ALL our churches, dont just sit there picking on one weak church. We all want unity. You can be sure this group will be the first to hear and spread any new rumour or problem that has occurred in the church (nope, not the Chaldean, or Syriac churches, only the evil Assyrian Church of the East).

Before you start accusing me of being "Anti Mar Bawai supporters", I know of many Mar Bawai supporters who don’t fit in the above two categories and all i have is love and respect for these people. They are the true "Truth Seekers" and "humble shepherds" in my opinion (even though i may not agree with their version of the truth).

That said, there still is a 3rd category where a lot of his supporters are simply relatives but I don’t want to get into that as it (along with category one and two) will encompass 99% of his supporters. Though i've got nothing against the people who fall in this category.

*Waits for humble Danavi's words of wisdom*  :lol:

Offline Shlomo

Re: Mar Bawai supporters and "Shrara"
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2006, 10:17:47 PM »
Thank God, another voice of sanity.
No trees were killed in the sending of this message.  However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Offline Senator_Danavi

• Exposing Treason, Oppresion & Defamation
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 10:21:51 PM »
Dear Baghdaddy,

Before I respond with several passages of the truth, wisdom and enlightenment from the Word of God, why do you suspect that I am not part of the COE and amd instead from the "other" Church??  What is the other church??

I would greatly appreciate this answer, bro.

God Bless!!

Assyrian Voice Forum

« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2006, 10:21:51 PM »

Offline RebelRebel

« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2006, 10:48:21 PM »
Sen,

Answer me this...havn't you before state tha you were once with the protestant church?

Rabel
Chicago

Offline Senator_Danavi

« Reply #4 on: February 23, 2006, 10:55:14 PM »
Sen,

Answer me this...havn't you before state tha you were once with the protestant church?

Rabel
Chicago

Dear Rabel,

I am sorry but I do not give away my answer yet, without allowing Baghdaddy to respond to my earlier question.  I want to get this resolved before continuing on with the logic of the Word of God.

God Bless!!!

Offline Shlomo

« Reply #5 on: February 23, 2006, 11:01:33 PM »
Sen,

Rabel
Chicago

Aaahhhh - well that explains it.  Senator has some history here he's not telling us.  Out with it Senator, when exactly did you leave the Church of the East?
No trees were killed in the sending of this message.  However a large number of electrons were terribly inconvenienced.

Offline RebelRebel

« Reply #6 on: February 23, 2006, 11:07:39 PM »
aight cool sen...how the hoes treatin you?  Do you know Hookah from campaign?

Rabel
Chicago

Offline Senator_Danavi

« Reply #7 on: February 23, 2006, 11:38:54 PM »
Dear Rabel,

Thanks for understanding.  I do not know who Hookah is (what is his real name), I bet I do.  If you want to know about other things  :wink: PM me.

Later!

Offline KhIgGaAaAaAa

• Mid-Level Member
  • GAWAR POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
« Reply #8 on: February 23, 2006, 11:42:56 PM »
Thanks for understanding.  I do not know who Hookah is (what is his real name), I bet I do.  If you want to know about other things   PM me.

:lmao:  lol too funny bro
Hooooy nazeh, nazeh, nazeh
hoooy nazeh shqilteyt libbee
la hoya shumthut libbee
dowkhineh qatekh khubee

hoooy nazeh bratit thoora
la daryet libbee noora
bit hawin qatekh khowra

hoooy nazeh bratit shara
belbooseyt mekh doh sahra
khazinekh b zreqtit bahra

Offline WhosYourBaghdaddy?

« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2006, 08:20:34 AM »
Before I respond with several passages of the truth, wisdom and enlightenment from the Word of God, why do you suspect that I am not part of the COE and amd instead from the "other" Church??  What is the other church??

Dearest humble servant of God Danavi,

I will put aside the fact that ACOE IS the COE for now and ask you to read what i wrote again. You are neither a member nor part of the church that goes by the name "Holy Apostolic Catholic Assyrian Church of the East", or just "Assyrian Church of the East". I chose my words carefully and never mentioned "Church of the East" in it self. You know very well which other church I’m talking about.

I know how much you enjoy cutting and pasting from the bible and knowing that you are a man of such purity and wisdom, I ask of you to pass this passage on to your friends at Paltalk. For it is my belief that all humble servants of God shall use the divine intellect they possess and spread the word of our lord to were its needed most.

"Judge not, and ye shall not be judged: condemn not, and ye shall not be condemned: forgive, and ye shall be forgiven:"-Luke 6:37

May god bless you and guide you to the path of righteousness. :)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 08:31:07 AM by WhosYourBaghdaddy? »

Mar Bawai Thinks Early Assyrian Christians Were "Primitive"!

Started by AbeBoard Religion and Spirituality

Replies: 40
Views: 3586
Last post December 16, 2006, 09:49:14 PM
by Crocodile Bani
Canadian Show "Just for Laughs" being shown everywhere, even in Iraq!

Started by ASHOORBoard Chit Chat

Replies: 0
Views: 797
Last post February 27, 2006, 12:07:31 AM
by ASHOOR
"FREEDOMLAND" REVIEW

Started by BeLLaMaFIaBoard Music & Arts

Replies: 7
Views: 1883
Last post February 28, 2006, 10:39:13 PM
by BeLLaMaFIa
Confessions of a "Family Boss"